Felix is currently watching World Cup Football from Germany. He is very grateful for the TV antenna that’s working!
How many ways to say (sing) Thanks?
Matthew has always been musical. Before he had words, he could hum up to twenty tunes. So, when it comes to saying “Grace” before we eat, we sing our “Grace”. It amazes me how many tunes, with just a bit of adjustment (repeating part of a line, filling in with Alelujah or Amen, etc.) we can use to the ol’ standard
Let us (Let’s) thank Him for our food.
(For) By His hand we all are fed.
Give us, Lord, our daily bread.
1. Happy Birthday
2. Jesus Loves Me
3. London Bridges (2x thru, repeating 2nd ½ of 1st & 3rd line)
4. Frere Jacques (w/ 2 Amens)
5. Jingle Bells (Matthew’s current favorite)
6. Michael Row the Boat (2x thru)
7. Do a Deer (start with “Be present at our table Lord”, then “God is Good”, finishing up the scale with Alelujah, Alelujah, Amen!)
8. Deck the Halls (with the Fa,la,la’s)
10. Amazing Grace
Hey, if you can think of any more, let us know!!