6 weird things
(And I didn’t think I could think of 6 things)
player of this game starts with 6 weird things about you (themselves).
People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things
as well as state the rules clearly. In the end choose 6 people to be
tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a message
saying, “you’ve been tagged” and tell them to read your blog.
1. I get lots of housework done when there is something else I should be doing.
2. I always put the top sheet on the bed design-side up even tho I know the “correct” way is design-side down.
3. I love eating my Chinese food with chop sticks.
4. I still twist my apple stem off, calling off the letters of the alphabet to see what letter my “true love’s” name will start with. (Good think Felix’s name is at the beginning of the alphabet.)
5. I change my disposable contact lens on the 25th of every even month so I can get a “Christmas” present throughout the year.
6. At my age, I still pull all-nighters. Nothing like the pressure of the urgency to get me motivated.
I tag: Tanya, Bonnie, Jolene, Catherine,
Debbie and Kelly