- Matthew passed his course work and will be going into the 4th grade
- The new truck for the clinic, financed by TSA-Central, is finally at the Toyota dealer and will soon be ready to be released
- Major Sandy spent 19 days with us and we were able to make great progress in computerizing the clinic books
- For God’s power and justice to be manifested in a current legal situation at the clinic
- the cholera situation in Haiti where there is a rise in the number of cases. We are to begin managing a Cholera Treatment Center in FDN (40 beds) by the end of October with no identified funding
- the school situation in Haiti. The opening of school has been delayed to Oct 4th.
- our homeland furlough plans for Nov/Dec (Felix to Nigeria and me to Switzerland)
I don’t know who is still reading these blogs, but would like to ask for your prayer support. Blessings!